Friday, April 23, 2010

Lane Bryant's Commercial that was Banned

Hey Beauties,

I just ran across this on my AOL ticker and was very disappointed. Long story short Lane Bryant, one of my favorite stores, created a commercial for their CACIQUE Lingerie line. IF you don't know, CACIQUE is the most comfortable, sexy, luxurious, and stylish line of plus size lingerie that I've ever seen. For once a company actually makes matching bra and panty combination's that don't look like 12th century! So, FOX refused to play the commercial during the "American Idol" and "Dancing with the Stars" show. Claiming that there was too much "Cleavage" showing. I want to know what you think... to me this commercial looks like a Victoria's Secret or Playtex or any other lingerie commercial that is aired during prime-time slots. What's the big deal?

Check it out for yourself and let me know what you think! Oh, by the way... Lane Bryant is having a sweepstakes for a new wardrobe! I'll be entering! You should too! Here's the commercial!

No comments:

Post a Comment